Datagrids with sharedtext = "False"?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Apr 24 14:26:48 EDT 2009

On Apr 24, 2009, at 11:29 AM, LunchnMeets at aol.com wrote:

> Here's a second question were there any other new features added
> when v3.5
> Studio for the Mac was released? If so is there a list somewhere?

Hello Joe,

You can get complete list of the changes to both the Revolution engine
and the IDE by going to the folder where the Revolution app is
installed and reading the files "Engine Change Log.txt" and "IDE
Change Lot.txt". On my Mac OS X system it's at /Applications/
Revolution Studio/3.5.0-gm-1. Windows would be something like  C:
\Program Files\Revolution Studio\3.5.0-gm-1

> Thanks again for everyone's time. I appreciate that the group is
> available
> for support like this.

I'm glad you find it useful.

Devin