[ANN] Revolution CGI Engine installation tool for On-Rev accounts

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Apr 24 13:44:44 EDT 2009

Friends,

I think I've broken yet another milestone. JB, Matthias and others that
download the file, please check again. I've just added code that that make
the irev file auto-update. It will check against the version on my account
and give you the option to auto-update the file, and it works.

The auto-update code is very small, it allows me to patch things, and you
there using it on your own servers will see the announcement as soon as you
load the page. Quite nice!

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/installcgi.irev

Even if you already installed the revolution cgi engine, it is nice to check
this code to see how to make auto-updating pages. Very user friendly.

Cheers
andre