lesson to learn CGIs

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Apr 24 11:20:57 EDT 2009

Hello Folks,

The Revolution CGI engine is not pre installed on on-rev. You need to upload
it there, to the cgi-bin folder and chmod 755 it. A webdisk, I think is a
WebDAV volume like an iDisk, still, the on-rev account support ftp access
and ftp supports chmoding. I find WebDAV a novel thing which I never use.
Best go with FTP.

:D

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com