dgText [true] question?

David Bovill david at architex.tv
Fri Apr 24 07:25:01 EDT 2009

For some reason this is not working for me when the first line of the text
data contains titles as tab delimited text.

set the dgText [true] of grp 1 of stack "Test" to tabbedText

The table displays nothing (empty), while:

set the dgText of grp 1 of stack "Test" to tabbedText

displays the full table with the first line being the table headers. I'm
thinking that I may be using an older version of Data Grid? I don't see a
uRIP version for the groups or a version property of the grids? How do I
check which version I have installed and if it is the latest?