[ANN] First On-Rev based CMS and Blog system available.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Apr 22 16:18:25 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,
I think I am the first to build a simple CMS and Blog around the new On-Rev
technology. You can visit it at:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/blog.irev

The system is flat file based, so just by dropping a text file onto a
special folder makes a new page. The system has support for dynamic
sidebars, recent updated page listing and cool stuff such as archiving the
whole running website at runtime and presenting you a fresh copy you can
just deploy.

This is of course free for you all, since you're all marvelous!

:D
andre