Runrev on the web

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:32:32 EDT 2009

As far as I understand those of us who paid for early-early registration
for the September conference should
be getting some sort of version of Revolution 4 as part of the package.
Personally as someone who will be
going "from zero to hero"; meaning jumping from 2.9 to 4 I am extremely
excited about the whole thing!

Mind you, looking through the wardrobe the other day I found that all my
kilt socks are full of holes :)

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.