[OT] Deciding about On-Rev

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Wed Apr 22 10:59:05 EDT 2009

Yes, you can.  I can do without sudo/root, but I can't do without SSH
access.  I've been thinking through what I actually use to manage my
multiple domains, and command-line access -- to run scripts directly,
to execute shell commands, to be sure I know for sure the contents of
any directory, to easily edit such things as .htaccess files and
other . files, in short, to have Unix/Linux/Darwin available -- is the
minimum ability I want.

George