[OT] Deciding about On-Rev

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Wed Apr 22 06:46:10 EDT 2009

About point 2. :

As long as on-rev give us a total control on both our document-root
directory and our rev-application's .irev code, why would we need root
access to a mutualised server ? Just would be an inacceptable security
hole and the direct way to loose the best sand-box the server
integrity need.

I have to remember to take time to sign-in ;-)

Just my 2 cts,
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70