2 things

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Wed Apr 22 00:00:07 EDT 2009

Amateurs.  I still keep Apple ][ GS computers running (you want vblint
sync, that is all that is left; you want horizontal line scanning
sync: there is no other machine!).  And Hypercard on the ][GS (full
colour!) was in many ways what hypercard should have been on the mac.
It died with the ][GS, but it was fun.  I still run it in emulation on
OSX (and then back-port the software to the ][GSs).