2 things

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:51:54 EDT 2009

Wow, Andre, that's the right attitude! Unfortunately about 9 of my older
computers are stuffed
in the attic of my house in St Andrews, Scotland, and I have yet to work
out how to get them to
Bulgaria (especially my 'first love', my BBC Master Compact).

I had great fun 2 years ago, on holiday in Scotland, running up a whole
pile of simple programs
for my school using Runtime Revolution 1.1.1 on an all-in-one Mac
Performa PC 5260CD and then
burning all the stuff onto a CD via my external 4x SCSI burner; lovely job!

I also managed to convert some Hypercard stuff of mine with Metacard and
then use that as
a foundation for some new things.

Mind you, the built-to-order SCSI card I have in the back of my G4 Mac
only seems to work
with Mac OS 9, and then plays funny games with my ZIP drive.

If I could get all my old Macs to Bulgaria I would probably use them
instead of the Pentium IIIs
with Ubuntu as I believe their lives will be longer.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.