2 things

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 20 14:52:07 EDT 2009

Hi Malte,

The message headers included with each message in the digest look as
follows:

Message: 9
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:55:52 +0100
From: Mark Smith <lists at futilism.com>
Subject: Re: on-rev example: dynamic table (was: 'globals.cgi'
	conversion)
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

Just copy the text following "Subject: " and remove any line wraps.

Re: on-rev example: dynamic table (was: 'globals.cgi' conversion)

and paste it in the subject of you e-mail. This should be sufficient
for most e-mail programmes to keep the thread. Some programmes use the
message id to determine the thread and those programmes will be unable
to put your message in the right thread.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Simple, inexpensive, reliable web hosting. €11/year.
http://economy-x-talk.com/server.html