2 things

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 14:03:44 EDT 2009

"do you realize that all the messages that you reply with
exactly the same subject (as was the case here), starts a new thread?"

With Yahoo Groups one can remain within threads via the web interface;
but reading the RunRev Use-List via web browser and then replying via
browser-based e-mail does not seem to allow one to attach one's replies to
existing threads.

Of course, this could be me just being plain old pig ignorant. If so,
be so kind as to forgive me and kindly sow me how to do things properly :)

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.