2 things

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Mon Apr 20 13:54:59 EDT 2009

On Apr 20, 2009, at 1:41 PM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> I heartily agree with:
>
> "I would like to respectfully request
> that you do not change the Subject when responding to emails from this
> list. It creates a new thread in my email and I end up with LOTS of
> different threads on the same issue."

Richmond, do you realize that all the messages that you reply with
exactly the same subject (as was the case here), starts a new thread?
Just taking April as an example:

http://mail.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2009-April/thread.html

it appears that you started 22 threads, even though most of the
messages were meant as replies to an existing thread. By just
replying, and not touching the subject, it should remain within the
same thread.