on-rev example: dynamic table (was: 'globals.cgi' conversion)

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:45:15 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 6:03 AM, Ian Wood <revlist at azurevision.co.uk> wrote:

> Put in two numbers and hit 'Submit' to see a 'times table'-like table
> appear.

I didn't read this bit, just went to your link first, saw the two LARGE
fields so entered two REALLY LARGE numbers. I'm sorry but I may have used
your lifetime's worth of bandwidth as it created the world's largest times
table ;-((

Maybe you want to include a line "Enter two numbers less than 100" above
those fields so others don't waste your next lifetime of bandwidth ;-)

Really sorry about the bandwidth but I did learn from your example ;-)