Re-4: [OT] on-rev urls

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Sun Apr 19 13:45:11 EDT 2009

Hi,

i have already moved a domain to on-rev and left email on the old mailserver.

You have to do the following.

1.Ask your ISP/Registrar to change nameserver for your domain to ns1.on-rev. and ns2.on-rev.
2. After nameserver change, add your domain to on-rev
3. Send an email to support at on-rev.com or on-rev at runrev.com and ask them to change the mx records
   of your domain. So they point to your old mailserver.

That´s it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Matthias Rebbe