Sending Email with attachment

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 19 04:11:35 EDT 2009

If its Mac/Unix/Linux, you will be able to go out to shell, and then call a
script to use the mail command.  At least, I think you can call BASH on Mac,
don't know how exactly.

Detailed instructions on the mail command and howto with attachments here:

http://www.shelldorado.com/articles/mailattachments.html

Awk and the shell, oh dear.  I feel a bit like an old retired engineering
guy who every now and again, says, you know, there's a lot to be said for
steam....  But, they do work.

Peter