on-rev example: 'globals.cgi' conversion

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Apr 18 15:05:14 EDT 2009

I just set up a CGI in my on-rev account that is 'mostly' equivalent to
the .irev web page ("on-rev") approach, and tried it out. I was a little
surprised that the CGI execution speed is almost the same as with on-rev:

revCGI = This page of code executed in 0.000242 secs.
on-rev = This page of code executed in 0.000206 secs.

FWIW, my CGI is here:
http://phildavis.on-rev.com/cgi-bin/globals.cgi

Phil

--