[OT] Opinions about On-Rev

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Apr 18 05:04:25 EDT 2009

Thank you very much Jacque for these clear explanations.
If building web pages in On-Rev is really just building stacks as I do
now then yes, that's a very nice progress.

Up to now, I mainly use and feed  2 sites but which were built by
friends of mine; I am myself not at all knowledgeable in this matter.

And I must say, that after reading the posts on these 2 long threads,
I got the feeling that stacks metaphor was beeing on the verge to
disappear, or at least to become somethins like "old fashion
programming", without being able to clearly understand what they would
be replace with!

I would like very much to built sites; so I am ready to learn a little
bit of complementary syntax (or/and a bit of procedures) if it is
really necessary, but surely not a lot.

Thanks again

Best regards from Grenoble
André