[OT] Opinions about On-Rev

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Fri Apr 17 14:59:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

i was considering about extending my web package here at a german isp,  just before the On-Rev offer jumped in.

At the moment i am paying 130,--Euros for a 5GB Hosting Package with unlimited Subdomains, 1000 Domains (yearly domain fees not included),100 FTP-Accounts, 1000 Pop3 Accounts, 100 MySQL DB without possibility to use Rev as a cgi, because of security concerns of my isp.

So for me the On-Rev offer is a big deal even if i would not use the rev things. But of course i will use it. ;)
I already moved 2 Domains to On-Rev - more will follow.

Btw.: Problems with moving a .de Domain to On-Rev due to restrictions of Denic (responsible for .de domains)or special mx entries in the on-rev nameserver were solved very fast. Thanks Heather!

All the best,

Matthias