[OT] Opinions about On-Rev

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Apr 17 10:51:04 EDT 2009

Lynn Fredricks wrote:

> On the other hand, I think its very problematic that they will ever go out
> of their way to support Revolution, and they will never be the experts at
> Revolution that Runtime will.

It should always be the case that the maker of a technology knows it
best; I'd be concerned if that were not the case. ;)

But if we want to see Rev adopted widely on servers, we should be
careful about the message here:  we don't want to work too hard to
convince the world that setting up Rev on a server is prohibitively onerous.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World