AW: How to make an app accessible for all users on Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Apr 17 09:09:04 EDT 2009

Hi Phil,
you hit it! Setting the x permissions with sudo, made it.
Now I still have two questions:
1. When looking in the info panel - permission settings, I only can choose
"read" or "read & write", no "read & write & execute". Can I set the
excecute permission only in the terminal by sudo or am I missing something?
2. When creating a new app, is this way by setting the x permissions with
sudo the standard way to give everyone the permission to execute my app, or
am I missing something in creating my standalone (on Win XP and transferring
it to Mac to create a DMG)?

Thanks for your coaching, have a nice WE!
Tiemo