On-Rev: Also a Founder

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Thu Apr 16 19:06:50 EDT 2009

I'll be perhaps the first to announce an actual live(ish) site on on-
rev - it's my 'real' job site - this is my cv (basically lists of
people I've worked with).

The little bit of on-rev-ness is that the lists are ordered randomly
each time the page is loaded - so if you hit the refresh button, you
should see the lists change...whooo!

http://marksmith.on-rev.com/msbass/cbd.irev

Best,

Mark Smith