Controlling PowerPoint From Within Runtime Revolution

John Miller johnmiller1950 at zoominternet.net
Thu Apr 16 05:38:34 EDT 2009

Greetings All,

I am trying to write a script that will allow the user to open and
show a powerpoint presentation and then give control back to
revolution when finished.  I am currently using the launch command,
but don't like seeing all the PowerPoint startup items.  The
presentation runs OK, but when it is done, it closes the presentation
and shows the regular PowerPoint development windows. My end users do
NOT want to convert their presentation to a batch of jpegs.  They
would prefer just showing the PP presentation and then come right
back to their runtime app.

Can this be done?

John Miller