Rev 3.5 Dictionary--User contributed notes!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Apr 15 19:07:57 EDT 2009

Devin-

> account. The notes are mediated for quality by RunRev so it takes a
> day or two for them to show up. They have also said they don't want

...and that's the downside. It's kind of like the Microsoft approach
to the world: the theory is great but the implementation sucks. My
notes have been rejected for some reason, and once you submit them you
don't have a copy anymore, so you can't edit them for resubmission or
really even have any idea what it was you submitted. I gave up in
disgust. I'll be happy to read your notes, but I doubt I'll be wasting
my time submitting any more.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net