Using two different versions of Revolution on one computer.

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Apr 15 18:56:04 EDT 2009

Ted - there shouldn't be any real problem maintaining and running two or
more versions of Rev on the one computer. I often have three or more
versions installed and in use. If you look under the help menu you should
see an item named 'Manage versions...'. Selecting this will open a dialog
that shows all of your currently installed versions. You can select and set
the 'default' version of Rev (the one that will open when you double-click a
Rev file in the Finder) from there.

Terry...