Using two different versions of Revolution on one computer.

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Apr 15 18:54:32 EDT 2009

Ted-

> Is there anything I need to know before I click the new Rev 3.5?

Yep. There's a new revOnline. You'll need to register for a new login
id and password - your existing one won't work. But that's it. If
you're moving up from 2.8.1 then you'll see some striking differences
when you go to edit scripts, for example. But there's no interference
with previous versions - I've got several of them to switch among.
Have fun.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net