"Did you know that ....... ?"

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:34:12 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Francis Nugent Dixon <effendi at wanadoo.fr>wrote:

> There are probably dozens of bells and whistles hidden away
> in all the corners of Revolution, that we may never find.

Unfortunately for some, not only are they hidden but Rev wont play door
bells or ringtone whistles ;-)

Your story reminds me of the posts back in Feb when a few of us were
lamenting the lack of a descent grep enabled search facility in the Rev
Script Editor, I think there were 20+ posts before Ben Rubinstein politely
pointed out than in 3.0 it was hidden behind a '+' button in the bottom
right of the search area. I see that in 3.5 the obscure '+' button has been
replaced by a blatant 'More...' button.

> I think that somebody in Rev should start a blog with the title :
>
> "Did you know that ........ !"
>
> I'm sure it would be very popular.

Gee, we/ve got something far better, this List :-)