AW: How do Rev internet libraries work?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 15 06:09:03 EDT 2009

Hi Bernard,
thank you for your explanations, I have never thought about setting a proxy
in my app. In addition I now found in the docs, that on windows systems the
proxy is read from the registry by default. So at my trouble customer either
the informations in the registry are not correct, or I am looking at the
wrong end of the problem.
Thanks
Tiemo