libUrlFtpUploadFile - reuse open sockets?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 03:27:46 EDT 2009

My initial thought on seeing Phil's posting was that it might be a
server setting and thus not something one can control at the client.

I thought this because a couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon a
discussion where SSH (for some user) was creating a new connection for
each command sent to the server.  It was fixed by changing a server
setting so that SSH re-used connections.  At least that's how my
memory of the discussion.

Bernard