Password font for Mac

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Apr 14 21:56:26 EDT 2009

Hmmm... not seeing any flicker at all on Macbook Pro, Leopard. 10 pixel wide
dots, from a 195 byte png. They look great.  Perhaps a high speed camera
could catch it, but it seems as if the images are overwritten faster than
the text can be written.
You're right of course Trevor, and if this were a mission critical feature
this MIGHT be a problem. At that point there are other ways to capture a
password anyway.

Rev sure is FAST!

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco