Color swapping problem

Hugh Senior h at FlexibleLearning.com
Sun Apr 12 14:04:27 EDT 2009

Thanks for the replies. Looks like a bug on Windows only, then, arrising in
v3.0. Although the test was an opaque field (for simplicity), the actual
situation is a group of mixed fields and colored graphics with overlayering
that may or may not be transparent. Any anti-aliased text is also very
poorly rendered in the snapshot unless taken of the window (which then
potentially involve intruding screen objects that I wish to avoid).

Now Bugzilla ref #7946.

/H

I can confirm it on Windows XP as well.

Regards,

Trevor DeVore
------------------------------
Your recipe worked as expected... all colors in the png were true to
the colors set in the field.

Enterprise 3.5
Mac 10.4.11
PowerBook G4

take care,
randy
can confirm this with Rev 3.5 GM1 under Windows Vista.

Regards,

Matthias Rebbe