General Vista question

dam-pro.girard at laposte.net dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Fri Apr 10 11:13:35 EDT 2009

Hi Lars,

This is exactly why I developped NativeSpeak, to remove all thoses annoying little problems ^^

(And you did not tried to launch your app under linux :) )

Vista, XP, Windows 9x and MacOS X and all linux have different fonts/font sizes, and the problem is ever repeated. (With NativeSpeak and its geometry manager, I kicked away all those problems and concentrated on the application).

Regards,

Damien Girard
Dam-pro, France