List Magic

Warren.Kuhl at NorthernTool.com Warren.Kuhl at NorthernTool.com
Mon Apr 6 14:59:43 EDT 2009

Bernard,

Thanks for the quick response!

Yes...I am using the trial version.  Just started using it today and was
shocked at how easy it was to create lists.  If this is a limit to the
trial version, that would be good news as I am planning on purchasing the
product today.  I will wait for a response from Jim.

Warren Kuhl
Senior Programmer
Northern Tool and Equipment Company
952-641-2420
warren.kuhl at northerntool.com

>>>> EDI ISSUES <<<<

Phone: 952-808-6626
Email : support at northerntool.com (EDI in subject line)

             Bernard Devlin
             <bdrunrev at gmail.c
             Sent by:                  How to use Revolution
             use-revolution-bo         <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
             unces at lists.runre                                          cc
             v.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: List Magic
             04/06/2009 01:56
             PM

             Please respond to
                How to use
                Revolution
             <use-revolution at l
             ists.runrev.com>

Hi Warren,

Jim is supporting ListMagic on behalf of Eric's family.  I'm sure he
will answer your question here shortly.

ListMagic is indeed very impressive.  Could it be that you are using
the demo copy?  I remember when I looked at it that there were a few
features that were not enabled until one had a license key.

Bernard

On 4/6/09, Warren.Kuhl at northerntool.com <Warren.Kuhl at northerntool.com>
wrote:

> I was in the process of purchasing List Magic when I found out that the
> person responsible for writing it has passed away.
>
> I have a question on the product and was hoping someone that is using the
> product would be able to answer. I am trying to change the tool tip on my
> headings by going into the properties. Whenever I change them, it keeps
> going back to:
>
> 'A right click allows many operations'
>
> Is there anyway to change this?  Hopefully there is someone here that has
> used List Magic?  It looks very impressive!
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide!
> Warren

subscription preferences: