List Magic

Warren.Kuhl at NorthernTool.com Warren.Kuhl at NorthernTool.com
Mon Apr 6 14:43:24 EDT 2009

I was in the process of purchasing List Magic when I found out that the
person responsible for writing it has passed away.

I have a question on the product and was hoping someone that is using the
product would be able to answer. I am trying to change the tool tip on my
headings by going into the properties. Whenever I change them, it keeps
going back to:

'A right click allows many operations'

Is there anyway to change this?  Hopefully there is someone here that has
used List Magic?  It looks very impressive!

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Warren