standalone woes

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 04:57:48 EDT 2009

Is it possible you're using 'special' characters in your script that work on Mac but not Windows - classic examples are the continuation character (the flipped inverted L) or the not-equals or the less-than-or-equals or greater-than-or-equals single-character signs.
Support for these characters is included for backward compatibility with HyperCard, but these won't work on Windows or Linux. So you may have to go through your scripts to replace these.
The cross-platform continuation character is '\' (backslash), the not-equals sign has to be replaced with '<>', and likewise you have to replace the less-than-or-equals sign with '<=' and greater-than-or-equals with '>='
If that's not the problem, we'll need a little more information on what the application is doing, which version of Revolution was used to build it, which version of Windows you're running on, etc.

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====