View RunRev scripts in standalone

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:08:27 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Mark Stuart <mstuart at adaptcrm.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if you all know this, but I just discovered that I can view
> all the scripts in a standalone RunRev Windows executable file.
>
> I used the "/Sample Projects/Open Anything.rev" stack to view a
> standalone that I created.
>
> I can see my scripts and rev scripts in plain text. :-(

Yes, any text editor will show the text contents of a stack or standalone.
But if you encrypt the stacks in the standalone builder, this becomes
impossible.
Go to the Stacks section of the Standalone settings and for all your
stacks, check the "Encrypt with password" check box and enter any
password.

HTH,
Sarah