using an ActiveX (twiz32.ocx) from runrev by vbs

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 25 05:05:17 EDT 2008

Hi Franz,

I don't think you can use sub routines in the do command. Each time
when you call form_load, you'll probably have to rewrite the entire
function verbose.

Sometimes, I have to experiment a bit with the createObject function
to make it work. For example, adding "set' in front of the scanner
variable might work:

set scanner = createObject("TwizLib.Twiz")

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com