the visible of a stack

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Sep 24 16:32:13 EDT 2008

Mickey,

Yes, the visible property of a closed substack is true:
I understand that might be confusing :-)
Actually, the visible property of any stack does not depend on the
fact it is open or not.
It's a status that will be respected when the stack will be opened.
Of course, all this depends on your screen rect also: a stack may be
'visible' but at -1000,-1000...

Le 24 sept. 08 à 22:18, Mikey a écrit :

> Hi, Eric.
>
> Yes, one would expect that.  However, the visible for the (unopened)
> substack seems to be true in this case.
>
> I didn't want to get off on this tangent, but showing hidden substacks
> seems to a little odd as well, which might be a product of the visible
> property not being what I expect, but I haven't spent an enormous
> amount of time trying to work on that yet.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.