the visible of a stack

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 16:00:11 EDT 2008

Mikey,
In order for a stack to be other than visible you would have to set
this, so why not set a flag that tells you before the stack is opened
what it's state is? then call that state and reset based on that
before you close the stack.

-- in an open statement

put the visible of stack "Test" into gVisState
set the visible of stack "Test" to true
-- work on stack ....

-- in a close statement
switch gVisState
case "true"
set the visible of stack "Test" to true
break
case "false"
set the visible of stack "Test" to false
break
end switch

HTHs

Tom McGrath III