Stopping A Stack From Starting Up in the IDE

Larry Forsgren larry at rmg.net
Tue Sep 23 22:56:38 EDT 2008

Thank you for the tip Chipp, but please explain
more in detail how It will help me if I create a
blank stack with the described button. As soon as
I open  my problem stack it crashes the engine
(Revolution shuts down or Windows shuts down
Revolution) and Revolution has to be restarted.
I'll be happy to send the stack to anyone as I
otherwise have to recreate everything from the
stack using notepad or another editor to excavate
the various scripts.

Regards
Larry