the visible of a stack

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:50:09 EDT 2008

Scott,

If a stack "x" is not visible on the screen, and I type
put the visible of stack "x" I get true, even though the stack is
obviously not visible.

I originally wanted to get the visible of the stack, navigate to the
stack to do something, then set the visible of the stack when I was
done to the value before I showed up so that the user wouldn't have
the stack do something odd when I was done.

If the stack is invisible and I go to it, the stack becomes visible,
which is a problem if it was invisible to begin with.

As you have probably figured out, this has nothing to do with lock
screen, by the way.