Rev on iPhone/iPod Touch ??

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Sep 23 18:22:23 EDT 2008

Err... no... because Revolution has a lot of cross platform code in
it, I bet that is not a matter of recompile with new target from
XCode. Remember, a common core is built for windows, linux and macs,
both x86 and ppc. XCode is great, I've developed stuff with it that
still amaze me till today, but, it's not a silver bullet, it would
require a massive effort to get an ARM/iPhone engine out.

andre