As programming environments get more powerful programers get lazy

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Sep 23 12:53:20 EDT 2008

william humphrey wrote:
 > The other complaint I get is that RunRev doesn't have libraries
 > of code to use.

Au contaire, there are dozens of libs floating around the Revsphere,
some commercial ones like Animation Engine and a good many freeware ones
like stdLib and the goodies from Sarah, Andre, Shao, and others.

I've started collating a list for posting at revJournal.com, but help
motivate me:  What sort of libraries are you looking for?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal