Stack Overflow : a new site for programming Q&A.

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Tue Sep 23 11:09:29 EDT 2008

Personally, I still prefer 'transcript' (I think that's what it was
called when I first encountered it), but surely the point is that it
is <actually> called "revolution".

In the context of deciding what to call it for the purposes of
inclusion in sites like stackoverflow, it really won't help if we all
just call it whatever we like.

Best,

Mark