Making "Real Stack" invisible

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Sep 22 10:10:23 EDT 2008

Just remember the naming rules apply for custom properties as they do
for variables. Don't use a word that is used in the Rev environment.

  Joe, I'd suggest you read Dan Shafer's Scripting conference stack on
the topic of custom properties , perhaps you'll look at the whole set.

http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o