Making "Real Stack" invisible

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Sep 22 03:05:00 EDT 2008

Thanks, Terry,

Yeah, I wanted it to be invisible to the user, and I forgot about the
period thing, but that probably doesn't work on PCs anyway. And it
changes the name of the file, so I doubt it would work. Hmn! I wonder,
if the user doesn't have Revolution would clicking on the "real stack"
open from the Splash standalone anyway; seems that's what Jacque said
at one point.

Joe Wilkins

On Sep 21, 2008, at 11:31 PM, Terry Judd wrote:

> Hi Joe - do you mean that the file is invisible to the user and the
> stack is
> visible or vice versa?
>
> If it's the former then the filename should begin with a period (.)
> If it's the latter then just use...
>
> open inv stack "myStack"
>
> HTH,
> Terry...