RESTRAINING THE PENCIL IN REV

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sun Sep 21 23:13:14 EDT 2008

Joe,

I feel for you. I just started having problems with my eyesight.
apparently twenty years of computer use has it's price.

An idea:
Why not write/design your own palette with larger icons? It would take
some work but then you would always be able to quickly see them. Just
a thought.....

Glad your doing well and spending time with 3.0

Tom McGrath