RESTRAINING THE PENCIL IN REV

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:01:39 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Joe Lewis Wilkins <pepetoo at cox.net> wrote:
> Devin, apparently they hid this so well that they forgot to implement it in
> 3.0. It's just not there; period!
> And if it were, I'd have trouble finding it with my poor vision. (smile) But
> thanks. Maybe the lack of it
> should be reported as a bug?

It's on my version (3.0.0 build 750, Mac OS X 10.5.5) but it is no
longer as Devin described - it now has it's own popup button.
In the Tools palette, make sure the painting tools are visible. There
are 2 sections of painting tools. In the third row of the first
section, the button on the right controls line size.

Cheers,
Sarah