RESTRAINING THE PENCIL IN REV - RESOLVED

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 20:06:05 EDT 2008

I know I can always view things larger using Command/Option +, but
doing so all the time is a bit much. Incidentally, one of the side
advantages of using the splash screen approach is that you can build
the standalone and continue to make changes in the "real stack"
forever. That's good. (smile)

Joe Wilkins

On Sep 21, 2008, at 4:43 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> Some things in Rev are set to small size though and can't  be
> changed by me. ARGH!
>
> Joe Wilkins

See   <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>
Joe Lewis Wilkins