rev cgi - put url & read from

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 20 04:27:17 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,

Usually, I use open/read/close file, because it gives me more control
over the size of the chunks to be read. This allows be to create a
very smooth user experience.

I never checked it, but I presume that libUrl uses the same read/write/
close file commands to deal with local files, while it uses socket
communication for non-local files.

If I am right, issueing the read command yourself is a tiny fraction
of an i'th of a millisecond faster than using the put url command.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com